Albert Williamson, a veteran railroad modeler wrote this book on how to get your ownmodel railroad layout on track and save money doing it.
Having Williamson's Model Train Resources close at hand will make your modeling efforts go so much more smoothly as you eliminate mistakes before they happen.
Here's a sampling:
* Step by step, easy to follow actions to get your first (or ideal!) model train layout up and running in no time!
* How do you build a realistic and functional layout just like you imagined it would be!
* How to get a feel for the types of sets you can purchase and build for FREE.
* Where you should never buy your model train sets… and where to go to go to find expertise for all the top models and loads of accessories!
* What area to put your layout in your home… and the one place you simply must never put it!
* The tools you absolutely have to have before you start! (They’re pretty cheap but VERY important… make sure you get it right to save time later!)
* How to get really excited and stimulate your creativity of what you want to create.
* The 5 things you must do when building your layout
* Words of wisdom from a model railroader for over 10 years on what you should buy, regardless of your budget or experience level