Accessing The Download Center
When you subscribe to our free monthly newsletter, Scale Modeling Tools and Techniques Monthly, you will be free to download things like Titanic Models, an all-scale dimensions conversion chart, plans for a model railroad water tower, video tutorials, RC racing software, or a 10-part Scale Modeling guide.:
* Scale Modelers Conversion Chart. Any form of modeling is dependent upon the proper conversion of real "live" dimensions to the scale you are working in.
* This particular conversion chart was put together for the International Plastic Modeler's Society and it provides modelers with the ability to scale about any object accurately.
* YouTube is the source of these Video Modeling Tutorials Produced by Testors. There are three videos, one on Adhesives, a second on discusses a well equipped workbench and the thirdreviews tools needed for modeling.
* You can download an eBook of making n-Scale model trees. It walks you through the entire process of building wire based trees that are under an inch in height.
* Here you can also access an eBook entitled, "The Elements and Practice of Rigging And Seamanship" This is an exact copy of the original written by David Steel in 1794.
* Another eBook is the "Secrets of Nitro RC Cars: How To Get Started…Even if You Are a Total Beginner! " The author provides tips for beginners and resources for veteran racers.
This is a dynamic listing and as new resources are discovered, we will be adding them, so check back frequently.
Once you decide that you want to receive access to our free modeling resources - simply subscribe to our free newsletter below.